Install Your New Theme
WordPress themes can be installed in one of two ways: via a zip file through the theme uploader, or by using an FTP client.
Installing a theme via the WordPress Theme Uploader
- Download your theme from your account.
- From your WordPress dashboard, navigate to Appearance → Themes and click Add New.
- Click Upload Theme.
- Click the Browse button and find your theme .zip file. Then click Install Now.
- Activate the theme.
Installing a theme via FTP
- Download your theme from your account and unzip it.
- Connect to your server through an FTP client, and navigate to your site's /wp-content/themes directory.
- Upload the entire theme folder to that directory.
- From your WordPress dashboard, navigate to Appearance → Themes and activate the theme.
Wolverine's theme options are all built into the native WordPress Theme Customiser.
To start customising the appearance of your site, simply navigate to Appearance → Customise.